Approved Commissary Patrons
As of June 02, 2021 – subject to change
Dept of Defense Instruction 1330.17, DoD Commissary Program
- Active, reserve or retired uniformed services members.
- Medal of Honor recipients.
- Wage marine personnel & retired wage marine personnel of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Civilian DoD & Coast Guard employees on service agreements overseas.
- FT employees of non-federal entities hired in US & assigned to work on a US military installation overseas.
- Certain military members of foreign nations.
- Authorized family members.
- Veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- Purple Heart recipients.
- Former prisoners of war.
- Primary family caregivers of veterans enrolled in the Dept of Veteran Affairs program of Comprehensive assistance for Family Caregivers.
- Defense Commissary Agency employees.