Commissary Store Locations
Gift Cards can be used at more than 235 military Commissaries around the world.
Patrons Save 25%
The Defense Commissary Agency aims to save patrons on average 25% on their grocery bills versus the local marketplace. Shoppers at commissaries purchase their food and other items on a tax-free basis. For every dollar placed on a Commissary Gift Card, it is like getting an extra quarter’s worth of value.
Approved Commissary Patrons
Authorized commissary patrons as defined by Department of Defense – instruction 1330.17, DoD Commissary program include:
- Active, reserve or retired uniformed services members
- Medal of Honor recipients
- Veterans with any service-connected disability (and authorized family members)
- Purple Heart recipients
- Former Prisoners of war, and
- Individuals approved and designated as the primary family caregivers of eligible Veterans under the Department of Veterans Affairs Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers
For further information, please visit https://corp.commissaries.com/extended-eligibility